【 High Performance 】Rock-solid data output: 3-axis XYZ (Pitch Roll Yaw) Acceleration+ Gyro+ Angle+ Magnetic field+Quaternion, measurement range and output rate ( 0.2-200Hz) selectable
【 Robust Design 】X, Y-axis: 0.05° (Static) , X, Y-axis: 0.1° (Dynamic), Long term measurement, Premium casing, Small in Size
【 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE 】 R&D by WitMotion Team( 8-year Professional Attitude Measuring Solution Provider), Lifetime friendly customer service. Option 1. The tutorial link is shown on the guiding card inside the package. Option 2. search wit-motion(dot)com and download the complete tutorial. Option 3. contact us if you need any help, kyle (at) wit-motion (dot) com
【 Worry-free Support 】12-month warranty, lifetime friendly customer service by WitMotion team. Option 1. The tutorial link is printed on the guiding card inside the package. Option 2. search wit-motion(dot)com and download the complete tutorial. Option 3. contact us if you need any help, support (at) wit-motion (dot) com
【 What You Get 】1 x WitMotion WT901C RS232 Accelerometer sensor+ 1* 4-PIN Dupont cable +1 x Welcome guide (USB-UART converter not included)
WT901C’s scientific name is the AHRS IMU sensor. A sensor measures 3-axis angle, angular velocity, acceleration, magnetic field. WitMotion WT901C integrates a high-precision gyroscope, accelerometer, and geomagnetic field sensor, and adopts a high-performance microprocessor, advanced dynamics fusion algorithm, and Kalman dynamic filtering algorithm to quickly analyze the module's current real-time motion posture.
By WitMotion advanced digital filtering technology, the sensor can effectively reduce measurement noise and improve measurement accuracy
With its in-built posture solver and the dynamic Kalman filter algorithm, the sensor can accurately output the current posture of the product in a dynamic environment. The measurement accuracy of the X and Y axis can reach 0.05°, and the stability is extremely high.
Persued for best data accuracy and stability: WTMOTION patented zero-bias automatic detection calibration algorithm and R&D dynamic fusion algorithm outperforms traditional accelerometer sensor
Voltage: 5V (requiring a power source of 5V)
Data output frequency：0.2-200Hz
Baud Rate: 4800-961200 (adjustable)
Output Content: 3-axis Acceleration+Angle+Angular Velocity+Magnetic Field+Quaternion
Range: Acceleration (±6g), Gyroscope (±2000°/s), Magnet Field (±4900µT), Angle (X, Z-axis: ±180°, Y ±90°)
Resolution: Acceleration (0.005g), Gyroscope (0.61°/s), Magnet Field (16 bits)
Angle Accuracy(after calibrated): X, Y-axis: 0.05° (Static) , X, Y-axis: 0.1° (Dynamic)
Note: Z-axis angle will be affected by magnetic field. It is required to calibrate and keep the sensor at least 20cm away from the stuff like metal that may create magnetic field interference.
The bulk inquiry is welcome. Production capacity is 10,000pcs / month. If you have any interest or need any help, please feel free to reach us.
Hardware Analysis (In-built WT901)
● Embedded highly-integrated MEMS accelerometer and gyroscope sensor, more stable and reliable in attitude measurement
● Premium power chip ensuring stable supply voltage
● 4-layer PCB design and using stamps holes gold-immersion process to prevent oxidation
Cortex-M0 core processor
Built-in Cortex-M0 core processor which can operate reaching 48MHZ, faster speed in the data processing
● Net weight: 20g
● Size: 51.3mm x36mm X15mm/ 2.02” x 1.41” x 0.59”
● Two wings design at the edge, better for installation
Note: Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
WITMOTION Alrogithm Advantages
WITMOTION products are derived from the aerospace Satellite Attitude Determination Algorithm.
Built-in core algorithm:
● R&D Dynamic Fusion Algorithm
● Kalman filtering (program filter)
● Digital filtering
● State estimation algorithm
Time and energy saving: No need to write a filtering program or study the complicated protocol of MPU6050/ 9250 to analyze and collect the attitude angle data.
● A detailed communication protocol will be provided for data analysis and calculation
● For details, please refer to the datasheet
Diverse Sample Code
Thanks to its diverse interface and small size, it is extremely suitable for the embedded systems. The sample codes would be provided to reduce the work and time spent on the writing program of MCU.
● Provided codes including 51 serial, C++, C#, STM32, Arduino, and Matlab
Tutorial & Development Kit
● Manual with set-up instructions
● Free software for Windows PC (Minimu.exe)
● APP for Android phone
● Instruction video (search WITMOTION on Youtube)
● CH340 & CP2102 serial Drivers
● 1x WT901C-232 Inclinometer
● 1* 4-PIN Dupont cable
● 1x Instruction card printed with QR code of document center
● 30 days return refund policy for any quality issue
● Quality secured, 100% inspected & tested at factory before shipping
● Remote diagnostics and lifetime technical support by Witmotion engineering team
WT901C supports serial connection with Android smartphones.
Search WitMotion on Google Play Store and install the APP.
Easy to set-up: wiring connection with the device, simply chooses the 9-axis Series, select the corresponding com port and baud rate, start using.
Please click the model you bought, you can find the User Manual & PC software & APP & sample code & AD package by yourself. The tutorial website will be offered on the instruction card and product link.
Android App interface
Real-time Data Viewing
Free & Genuinely Useful Software
Compared with traditional sensor’s simplified serial software, WITMOTION software offers several advantages over competing sensor:
● configurations setting
● dashboard, 3D DEMO, data curve & chart display in real-time
● data record and playback, raw data reviewing, and more
Notice: There is no software for the Linux, Python, or Mac system at present. Witmotion software is provided as free, compatible with the Windows system only, including Win 10, 8, 7, XP.
PC software for Windows
Data Curve Display
Established in 2014, WitMotion Shenzhen Co.,Ltd aims to become a global leader in attitude sensor, AHRS IMU. Foud out more here in our Witmotion Brand Store on Amazon.
The company is dedicated to make attitude measurement and tilt angle sensing solutions more accessible and easier for engineers around the world. Widely used every day by customers in over 50 countries for energy and electric power, tower control, Monitoring, engineering machinery, medical, academic, integrated system, more developing projects.
WITMOTION' s R&D Dept.
● 20+professional engineer industry's top R&D team, and has a long-term collaboration with the Beihang University PhD team.
● WitMotion R&D protocol and Dynamic Fusion Algorithm
● over 50+ patents and software program
Research and Development Facilities:
● World's top-level of triaxial nonmagnetic turntable: All finished items will be calibrated through the turntable, ensuring the X Y Z angle's accuracy.
● High& low temperature test chamber, making sure that the sensor can actually work well under -40℃ ~ +85℃ environment
● Vector Network Analyzers(VNA): Bluetooth antenna impedance matching
● 6 degrees of freedom vibration test bench: sensor's high performance and stability secured under vibration and dynamic environment
Premium Components & QC System: All components are selected and certified under a strict quality control system from the procurement, manufacturing process to assembly, inspection.
Automatic Production&Assemble line of Factory:
Automatic Solder Paste Printing, Imported Placement Machine, Multi-temperature Reflow Soldering, Fully Automatic Inspection
WT901C-TTL Tilt Angle Sensor
WT901C-232 Digital Compass
WT61C-TTL Gyroscope Sensor
BWT901CL AHRS IMU
|Compatibility||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, iOS iPhone, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones|
|Connectivity||TTL||RS232||RS485 Modbus RTU||TTL||RS232||Type-C, Bluetooth 2.0|
|3-Axis Angular velocity (Gyroscope)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|3-Axis Magnetic Field||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Output Frequency||0.2Hz--200Hz||0.2Hz--200Hz||Modbus RTU (output rate based on baud rate)||20Hz / 100Hz||20Hz / 100Hz||0.2Hz--200Hz|
|Main Features||9-axis High Accuracy sensor, Kalman Filtering||9-axis High Accuracy sensor, Kalman Filtering||9-axis High Accuracy sensor, Kalman Filtering, support 128 units multiple-connection||6-axis High Accuracy Dual-axis tilt angle sensor, Kalman Filtering||6-axis High Accuracy Dual-axis tilt angle sensor, Kalman Filtering||Bluetooth range<10 meters, multiple-connection up to 8 units, 4 hours battery life|
WT901C RS232 Digital Compass Use Instructions with PC
WT901C RS232 Use Instructions with Android Smartphone
“The sensor works as expected. At the beginning there were some issues for get the sensor works. I contacted the Witmotion support and they solve the problem. Good sensor performance and excellent technical support!”