【 High Performance 】Rock-solid data output: 3-axis XYZ (Pitch Roll Yaw) Acceleration+ Gyro+ Angle+Quaternion, measurement range and output rate ( 0.2-200Hz) selectable
【 Robust Design 】 Cortex-M0 core processor, highly-integrated MEMS, and Kalman Algorithm combine to deliver measurement accuracy at 0.05 degree(X, Y-axis), small in size, diverse interface, professional for customer's integration project
【 WITMOTION Advantage 】8-year Professional Attitude Measuring Solution Provider, sensors integrated R&D dynamic fusion algorithm and Kalman Filtering ensuring stable data output and excellent bias stability, low noise level, increasing measurement accuracy
【 Worry-free Support 】12-month warranty, lifetime friendly customer service by WitMotion team. Option 1. The tutorial link is printed on the guiding card inside the package. Option 2. search wit-motion(dot)com and download the complete tutorial. Option 3. contact us if you need any help, support (at) wit-motion (dot) com
【 What You Get 】1*WT61 Plus Accelerometer sensor, 2* Six pin male header (1x6), 1 x Welcome guide (USB-UART converter not included)
WT61P’s scientific name is the AHRS IMU sensor. A sensor measures 3-axis angle, angular velocity, acceleration. WitMotion WT61P integrates a high-precision gyroscope, accelerometer, and adopts a high-performance microprocessor, advanced dynamics fusion algorithm, and Kalman dynamic filtering algorithm to quickly analyze the module's current real-time motion posture.
By WitMotion advanced digital filtering technology, the sensor can effectively reduce measurement noise and improve measurement accuracy
With its in-built posture solver and the dynamic Kalman filter algorithm, the sensor can accurately output the current posture of the product in a dynamic environment. The measurement accuracy of the X and Y axis can reach 0.05°, and the stability is extremely high.
Persued for best data accuracy and stability: WTMOTION patented zero-bias automatic detection calibration algorithm and R&D dynamic fusion algorithm outperforms traditional accelerometer sensor
Voltage: 3.3-5V (requiring a power source of 3.3-5V)
Data output frequency：0.2-200Hz
Baud Rate: 4800-961200 (adjustable)
Output Content: 3-axis Acceleration+Angle+Angular Velocity+Quaternion
Range: Acceleration (±6g), Gyroscope (±2000°/s), Angle (X, Z-axis: ±180°, Y ±90°)
Resolution: Acceleration (0.005g), Gyroscope (0.61°/s)
Angle Accuracy(after calibrated): X, Y-axis: 0.05° (Static) , X, Y-axis: 0.1° (Dynamic)
Note: There will be acculated error on Z-axis angle by time when moving. It is required to calibrate.
The bulk inquiry is welcome. Production capacity is 100,000pcs / month. If you have any interest or need any help, please feel free to reach us.
● Embedded highly-integrated MEMS accelerometer and gyroscope sensor, more stable and reliable in attitude measurement
● Premium power chip ensuring stable supply voltage
● 4-layer PCB design and using stamps holes gold-immersion process to prevent oxidation
Cortex-M0 core processor
Built-in Cortex-M0 core processor which can operate reaching 48MHZ, faster speed in the data processing
Connection with External GPS Module
The attitude sensor module can be connected to all GPS modules that comply with the NMEA-0183 specification to form a GPS-IMU inertial navigation system to obtain information such as longitude, altitude, heading, speed, and displacement.
Such as the NEO-6MGPS module.
Note: The GPS module is not included inside the package.
WITMOTION Alrogithm Advantages
WITMOTION products are derived from the aerospace Satellite Attitude Determination Algorithm.
Built-in core algorithm:
● R&D Dynamic Fusion Algorithm
● Kalman filtering (program filter)
● Digital filtering
● State estimation algorithm
Time and energy saving: No need to write a filtering program or study the complicated protocol of MPU6050/ 9250 to analyze and collect the attitude angle data.
Small in Size
With its clear circuit board design, orderly soldering joints, the extended soldering scheme is diverse. Easy to solder and mount to customer’s board.
● Net Weight: 1g
● Interface: TTL / IIC
● Size: 15.24mm x15.24mm X2mm/ 0.6” x 0.6” x 0.08”
● Humanity design, PIN connection in two rows orderly. For details, please check the datasheet.
Note: Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
Example Source Code
Thanks to its diverse interface and small size, it is extremely suitable for the embedded systems. The sample codes would be provided to reduce the work and time spent on the writing program of MCU.
● Provided codes including 51 serial, C++, C#, STM32, Arduino, and Matlab
● Manual & Datasheet
● Free software for Windows PC (Minimu.exe)
● APP for Android phone
● Instruction video (search WITMOTION on Youtube)
● CH340 & CP2102 serial Drivers
● 1x WT61P inclinometer module
● 2* Six pin male header (1x6)
● 1x Instruction card printed with QR code of document center
● 30 days return refund policy for any quality issue
● Quality secured, 100% inspected & tested at factory before shipping
● Remote diagnostics and lifetime technical support by Witmotion engineering team
Free & Genuinely Useful Software
Compared with traditional sensor’s simplified serial software, WITMOTION software offers several advantages over competing sensor:
● configurations setting
● dashboard, 3D DEMO, data curve & chart display in real-time
● data record and playback, raw data reviewing, and more
Notice: There is no software for the Linux, Python, or Mac system at present. Witmotion software is provided as free, compatible with the Windows system only, including Win 10, 8, 7, XP.
PC software for Windows
Data Curve Display
WT61P supports serial connection with Android smartphones.
Search WitMotion on Google Play Store and install the APP.
Easy to set-up: wiring connection with the device, simply chooses the 9-axis Series, select the corresponding com port and baud rate, start using.
Please click the model you bought, you can find the User Manual & PC software & APP & sample code by yourself. The tutorial website will be offered on the instruction card and product link.
Android App interface
Real-time Data Viewing
Established in 2014, WitMotion Shenzhen Co.,Ltd aims to become a global leader in attitude sensor, AHRS IMU. Foud out more here in our Witmotion Brand Store on Amazon.
The company is dedicated to make attitude measurement and tilt angle sensing solutions more accessible and easier for engineers around the world. Widely used every day by customers in over 50 countries for energy and electric power, tower control, Monitoring, engineering machinery, medical, academic, integrated system, more developing projects.
WITMOTION' s R&D Dept.
● 20+professional engineer industry's top R&D team, and has a long-term collaboration with the Beihang University PhD team.
● WitMotion R&D protocol and Dynamic Fusion Algorithm
● over 50+ patents and software program
Research and Development Facilities:
● World's top-level of triaxial nonmagnetic turntable: All finished items will be calibrated through the turntable, ensuring the X Y Z angle's accuracy.
● High& low temperature test chamber, making sure that the sensor can actually work well under -40℃ ~ +85℃ environment
● Vector Network Analyzers(VNA): Bluetooth antenna impedance matching
● 6 degrees of freedom vibration test bench: sensor's high performance and stability secured under vibration and dynamic environment
Premium Components & QC System: All components are selected and certified under a strict quality control system from the procurement, manufacturing process to assembly, inspection.
Automatic Production&Assemble line of Factory:
Automatic Solder Paste Printing, Imported Placement Machine, Multi-temperature Reflow Soldering, Fully Automatic Inspection
WT901 Tilt Angle Sensor
WT931 500Hz High-speed Inclinometer
WT901SD Gyroscope Sensor
HWT31 Military-grade Accelerometer
RM3100 Digital Compass
|Compatibility||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, iOS iPhone, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.||Windows PC, Android smartphones, MCU Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.|
|3-Axis Angular velocity (Gyroscope)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|3-Axis Magnetic Field||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Output Frequency||0.2Hz--200Hz||20Hz / 100Hz||0.2Hz--500Hz||0.2Hz--200Hz||0.2Hz--200Hz|
|Main Features||9-axis High Accuracy sensor, Kalman Filtering||6-axis High Accuracy Dual-axis tilt angle sensor, Kalman Filtering||500Hz high-stability output rate||SD card data storage, data reviewing in real-time, offline data recording||Excellent bias stability, SCA3300 Temp-compensation, low noise level and linearity||Military-grade accuracy, High Resolution, Magnetomerter compensation|
WT61P Use Instructions with PC
WT61P Use Instructions with Android Smartphone